- Understand requirements & provide analysis to Identify gaps.
- Design / Write / Execute complex Test scenarios. Prepare Test artifacts like Test Plans, Test Specifications, Test Reports and provide inputs for Test Strategy
- Prepare and maintain traceability coverage matrix.
- Conduct Peer Review / Review of Test Cases written by other team member/s
- Gain good domain and functional knowledge and understand clients’ business & their requirements / be able to suggest Process Improvements.
- Support Test Manager/ PM in Risk identification and management.
- Perform scope management and be aware of test estimation techniques.
- Experience with tools like JIRA, TFS etc. for Defect / Test Management.
- Ensure timely delivery within SLA and collect relevant metrics to monitor Project health.
- Mentor team members and contribute to their development.
- Perform customer and stakeholder management.
- Shared Inputs in Project Estimation & Planning.
- Share Daily Status Report / WSR with Stakeholders.